What are HYLO-CARE eye drops?
HYLO-Care has been specifically formulated to provide intensive moistening and to aid healing in a damaged or injured cornea especially after eye surgery or as a result of dry eyes. HYLO-Care is an ideal alternative to night time ointments during the day.
Who can use HYLO-CARE eye drops?
HYLO-Care eye drops are suitable for adults and children of all age groups and can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
HYLO-Care eye drops are compatible with all types of contact lenses.
How should HYLO-CARE eye drops be applied?
HYLO-CARE should be applied 3 times a day but it can be used more often without hesitation in cases of more serious discomfort.
• 0.1% Hyaluronic Acid and 2% Dexpanthenol
• Excellent relief from dry eye following surgery
• Preservative & phosphate free
• An effective alternative to night time ointments during the day without blurring of vision
• Compatible with all types of contact lenses
• Sterile for 6 months from time of opening
FREEPHONE 1800 816 005 to place an order now.
Click here to view our latest product brochure