What is Hylo-Forte?
This product contains 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid so has double the concentration of the active ingredient when compared to HYLO-Tear. In fact it is actually 4 times as thick as Hylo-Tear so will last longer on the eye whilst causing only minimal blurring. This makes it ideal for relieving the symptoms of moderate to severe dry eye. Delivered via the unique, patented, COMOD system, HYLO-Forte will release one drop for every click in a pump action technique. HYLO-Forte is preservative and phosphate free and will remain sterile for six months from the time of opening, making it really economical
Who can use Hylo-Forte?
Hylo-Forte eye drops are suitable for adults and children of all age groups and can also be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Hylo-Forte eye drops are safe to use with all types of contact lenses and so you do not need to remove your lenses before applying the drops - in fact placing a drop of Hylo-Forte directly onto the inner surface of the lenses before insertion will improve comfort and wearing times.
How should Hylo-Forte be applied?
The recommended dosage is one drop in each eye, three times daily, however the drops can be used more frequently if required.
• 0.2% Hyaluronic Acid4 times higher viscosity than Hylo-Tear
• Offers a longer, more intensive treatment for moderate to severe dry eye
• Preservative and phosphate free
• Suitable for use with all contact lenses
• Minimal blurring of vision after application
• Natural, soothing, tolerable ingredients
• Remains sterile for 6 months from opening
• User friendly bottle
• Compatible with ComplEye, our easy to use compliance aid
FREEPHONE 1800 816 005 to place an order now.
Click here to view our latest product brochure